Sunday, November 14, 2010

My quote of the week: Think Big!!



"Think Big" phrase I had been written in many of my stuff and posted in my office when I was working for the US Army South in Panama in 106th Signal Brigade, 56th Signal Battalion, when I read Donald Trump first book.
And I after that job, I was working for Panama Canal Commission at Information Management Bureau, Software Engineering Division, bring with me the same enthusiasm and ambition as well as the same quote. The same year, I scored a straight A in my Master in Business Administration MBA with Specialization in Marketing at Latina University of Panama.
Later on, in 2000 I moved to Texas; where I married my sweet hearth for three years (since 1997) Robert Johnson. As life is gone round and round, I get divorced and still live in Texas. Now, see the opportunity to enrich my self and others as Spanish Teacher. Have this great ambitions and vision, to integrate my past education, experience and current framework to build a successful career in the Education field. I am current student at Texas A&M University where I am searching to obtain a Master in Science in Education with Specialization in Training and Development with a parallel certification in Business Teaching.

I am sharing today my weekly quote, and I selected from the man that inspired me in the past and continuing inspired me, Donald Trump.
I get this quote from the first book I read from Donald Trump life, and it impact me how he did it with perseverance and ambitious, so I get motivated even more in my personal ambitious that I already have since I read John D. Rockefeller life book at 13 years old. I started read motivational books and successful peoples books since I was a teen. Sadly I live around older neighborhood but fortunately I pick the books of my daddy and read a lot, to building whom I am.

So starting this week and the rest of the year and your life....

"Think Big" by Donald Trump

Have a great week,
Rochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment